Syria war monitor reports 13 died in Israeli missile in Damascus

Anjali Sharma

GG News Bureau
WASHINGTON DC, 23rd Jan.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights on Monday said that the death toll from Israeli missile attack last week on Iran’s targets in Damascus has rose to 13, according to a war monitor.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Sunday that among the 13 casualties were five Iranians, three commanders in Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, 4 Syrians contracted with Iranian militias, 2 Lebanese individuals, one Iraqi national, and one Syrian civilian worker.

The Israeli missiles on Saturday hit the affluent Mazzeh Western Villas neighborhood, targeted a residential building where a meeting of IRGC commanders was reportedly taking place.

Syrian Foreign Ministry strongly condemned the Israeli attack, and called on the international community to take immediate action to halt such “atrocities”.

Comments are closed.