Jaish Preparing New ‘Fidayeen’ Attack Against India: Intel

Women-led strike and digital terror funding under scanner after Red Fort blast

  • Jaish plots another suicide attack against India, intel sources warn
  • Digital fund-raising via Pakistan-based apps like SadaPay detected
  • JeM’s women’s wing suspected in Red Fort blast financing
  • ₹6,400 ‘donations’ being sought to equip terrorists on ground

GG News Bureau
New Delhi, 19th Nov: Pakistan-based terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), linked to the Red Fort car bomb attack earlier this month, is preparing a fresh ‘fidayeen’ (suicide) squad to strike India again, intelligence sources told NDTV on Wednesday.

Investigators probing the November 10 explosion that killed 15 people near the iconic monument have uncovered leads suggesting JeM leaders are raising funds digitally, including via Pakistan’s SadaPay app. Sources also said the group may be planning a women-led terror operation.

JeM already runs an organised women’s wing — Jamat ul-Muminat — headed by terror chief Masood Azhar’s sister Sadiya. One of the key accused in the Delhi blast, Dr Shahina Saeed alias ‘Madam Surgeon’, is reportedly part of this unit and is suspected to have managed finances for the attack.

According to intelligence findings, JeM has appealed for “donations” worth 20,000 Pakistani rupees (around ₹6,400), promising contributors the status of a ‘jihadi’. Funds are being collected to purchase field supplies like tents, shoes, woollen socks and mattresses for terrorists deployed for attacks.

The aim, officials said, is to quickly channel money into active modules — including the 10-member “terror doctor” squad behind the Red Fort bombing. The explosive-laden Hyundai i20 used in the attack was driven by Dr Umar Mohammad, who died in the blast. A self-shot video of Mohammad was later found online, where he justified suicide bombings.

Meanwhile, security agencies have launched a separate probe into this fast-evolving digital terror pipeline.

New J&K attack blueprint emerges
Fresh intelligence inputs indicate Jaish-e-Mohammed and Lashkar-e-Taiba are regrouping for coordinated strikes in Jammu & Kashmir. Both Pakistan-backed outfits have executed multiple civilian killings in recent months and continue to receive support from the Pakistani establishment.

With investigations expanding across digital networks and cross-border handlers, agencies remain on high alert against what officials describe as a “resurgent” terror design targeting India.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.