Barabanki Road Accident: PM Modi Condoles Loss of lives, Approves Ex-Gratia from PMNRF for Victims

GG News Bureau

Barabanki, 7th Oct. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has expressed grief over the loss of lives in a road accident in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. The Prime Minister has also approved an ex-gratia from the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund (PMNRF) for the victims.

In a major road accident in Barabanki, UP late on Tuesday night on Lucknow-Ayodhya National Highway-28 near the Kalyani river bridge, the bus parked on the roadside was hit hard by a speeding truck. There were many passengers in the bus. So far 9 people have been reported dead. However, this number may increase further. Superintendent of Police Yamuna Prasad along with police force reached the spot and started relief and rescue operations.

SHO Deva Ajay Kumar Singh said that so far 9 people have been reported dead. The injured are being sent to the district hospital. The bus full of passengers was going from Delhi to Bahraich Sharif.

PM Modi has expressed grief over the loss of lives in a road accident in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. In a tweet PMO said, “Anguished by the road accident in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. Condolences to the families of those who lost their lives. Prayers with the injured. Rs. 2 lakh each from PMNRF would be given to the next of kin of the deceased and Rs. 50,000 to the injured.”

Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed deep grief over the death of people in the Barabanki road accident. He expressed condolences to the bereaved families of the deceased. The Chief Minister has directed to provide proper treatment to those injured in this accident and to provide all possible help and relief to the affected people.

Comments are closed.