GG News Bureau
New Delhi, 27th Jan. The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) said on Saturday that the BJP had threatened to overthrow the Kejriwal government and attempted to get seven of its MLAs in Delhi to leave the party with an offer of Rs 25 crore apiece.
But the Delhi BJP refuted the accusation and challenged the AAP to identify the MLAs and the individuals who made the offer to them. Chief Minister of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal announced on X that they had gotten in touch with seven MLAs in his party and threatened to arrest the AAP leader shortly.
The callers said they were in contact with twenty-one AAP MLAs, according to Kejriwal. The AAP leader claimed that following the collapse of the Delhi government, the MLAs were promised Rs 25 crore and a BJP ticket apiece to run in the polls. All seven AAP MLAs, according to Kejriwal, turned down the offer.
https://x.com/ArvindKejriwal/status/1751100880496283681?s=20
In addition, he said that attempts were underway to apprehend him in relation to the purported liquor scandal intended to topple the AAP administration in Delhi. According to Kejriwal, there have been numerous attempts over the past nine years to overthrow the AAP administration in Delhi, but they have all failed.
Delhi Minister Atishi announced the commencement of Operation Lotus 2.0 in Delhi during a press conference held here. She said that they had attempted, but failed, to extort AAP MLAs last year.
Delhi BJP secretary Harish Khurana refuted the accusation and asked Atishi to list the MLAs she contacted along with the names of people who reached out to them with the proposal. He claimed that the AAP was attempting to deflect criticism away from Kejriwal’s refusal to appear for an ED summons on the liquor scandal.
Comments are closed.