GG News Bureau
New Delhi, 9th Sep. The Central Government has given a big statement on the second wave of corona. The Government believes that the country is still facing the second wave of Corona.
The Union Health Ministry in a press conference on Thursday about the condition of Corona in the country said that 43,263 cases have been reported in the country in the last 24 hours. More than 32 thousand cases have been reported in Kerala. Kerala had reported 68 percent of the total infected cases in the country last week.
Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan said that during the first wave of corona, the rate of decline in cases was 50 percent, which is slightly less than this wave. We are still witnessing a surge in cases; this increase is not over yet.
He said that the weekly infection rate of corona is still more than 10 percent in 35 districts of the country. There are 30 districts in which the weekly infection rate is between five and 10 percent. He informed that 61 percent of the total active cases in the country are in Kerala and 13 percent in Maharashtra. Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh have more than 10 thousand and less than 50 thousand active cases.
Comments are closed.