Palestinian medical sources says Israeli army kills a teen in West Bank

Anjali Sharma

GG News Bureau
WASHINGTON DC, 1st April.
Palestinian medical sources said on Sunday that Israeli army has killed a Palestinian teenager, and wounded two others in the West Bank city of Jenin.

The sources, who requested anonymity, told news media that 13-year-old Mutasim Abu Abed was hit by live bullets in the town of Qabatiya, south of Jenin.

The sources added that the two injured people, one in serious condition, had been transferred to Al-Razi Hospital in Jenin, media ncy reported.

According to the reports, the eyewitnesses said that Israeli forces stormed Qabatiya and exchanged gunfire with Palestinian militants.

Armed Palestinian groups in the city announced in separate statements that they clashed with Israeli forces for several hours.

Comments are closed.