2 killed in Peshawar blast

Anjali Sharma

GG News Bureau
WASHINGTON DC, 11st March.
According to media reports on Sunday at least two people were killed and another suffered injuries in a blast in Board Bazar in Pakistan’s Peshawar on Sunday morning.

The wounded was rushed to the Khyber teaching hospital, Dawn reported.

Rescue 1122 Spokesperson Bilal Faizi said that as per preliminary and unconfirmed reports, explosives were planted in a motorcycle parked in the area.

The blast site had been cordoned off and a rescue operation was underway, the rescue official said.

Comments are closed.